SOLIDWORKS 2023 provides the performance you need to get your work done faster
New enhancements to improve workflows you use daily for design, documentation, data management, and validation enable you to work smarter.
SOLIDWORKS 2023 contains improvements that allow you to:
- Work Smarter − Reduce your workload when modeling and detailing drawings and handle more complex electrical routing scenarios.
- Work Faster − Accelerate large assembly design and component manufacturing through automatic mode optimization, streamlined data export, and faster BOM search capability.
- Work Together − Enable mechanical design, electrical, quality, and manufacturing teams to work better together with faster, and more secure data management capabilities, and streamlined processes for the creation of 2D and 3D documentation.
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Feature Highlights
- Recapping the Last Five Years of SOLIDWORKS Enhancements
- Top 10 New Features
- Improve Productivity
- Developing Better Products in the Cloud
- What's New Enhancements
- Platform Approach to Manufacturing
- Cloud-based PLM
- Design for Manufacturability
- User Experience
- Parts & Features
- Sheet Metal & Structures