SOLIDWORKS Virtual Live User Group Events
SOLIDWORKS User Group Network: Learn, collaborate with, and teach others about SOLIDWORKS
The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is run for our users, by our users. Its mission is to empower real people who use SOLIDWORKS products to collaborate with, learn from, and teach others.
Join us at a virtual SOLIDWORKS user group event and start mastering and expanding your SOLIDWORKS skills. Select from the list below to register:
- Tuesday, April 28 | 6:00 pm | Beginner Surfacing for Beginners
- Tuesday, May 5 | 6:00 pm | Tools for Additive Manufacturing
- Thursday, May 7 | 7:00 pm | Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- Thursday, May 14 | 4:00 pm | Productos Xpress
- Thursday, May 14 | 9:00 pm | Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
Register below and a representative from The SolidExperts will follow-up with event details.