Markforged Metal X Exclusive Offers
Now's the Time: Metal X Exclusive Offers
Affordable, metal 3D printing is here!
The SolidExperts is offering two exclusive & limited time offers with the Metal X printer from Markforged.
Fill out the form below and a representative from The SolidExperts will follow-up with you shortly.
*Additional offer details below
Offer 1: High-Strength Industrial 3D Printing Package
For a limited time, Markforged is presenting a package offer on the Industrial Series Composite printer and the Metal X:
- Metal X & X3 Industrial Composite Printer: $130,000
- Metal X & X5 Industrial Composite Printer: $140,000
- Metal X & X7 Industrial Composite Printer: $150,000
With the Industrial Series package you'll have more design and manufacturing flexibility across your applications. Print stronger metal and carbon fiber parts from an industrial-grade composite and metal printer.
Industrial Composite Printers:
Everything in the Industrial Composite printer series is meant to give you usable, precise, high quality parts right off the printer.
- First ever in-process inspection
- Onyx material with 50 micron layer height provides a beautiful, fine finish
- Over 2.5X the build volume of the Mark Two printer
- Unify remote manufacturing departments with Markforged's cloud software
Offer 2: Free Composite Printer with Metal X Purchase
Reserve the revolutionary Metal X printer today and get a Markforged Desktop Composite 3D printer for free when you make a deposit.
- Non-refundable deposit of $3,499 and receive free Onyx One
- Non-refundable deposit of $6,999 and receive free Onyx Pro
- Non-refundable deposit of $13,499 and receive free Mark Two
As the 3D printing company renowned for printing the strongest parts in the industry, Markforged is offering a promotion to get you started with both metal and composites printing.
Benefits of the Metal X:
- Increased production speed - design and print parts in less than 24 hours
- Lightweight, isotropic-strength pure metal parts with 99.7% density
- Complete design freedom allowing for complex geometric designs that can’t be machined
The Value of a Composite Printer:
As 2017 enterprise printer of the year, Markforged's Desktop Composite line removes the time, hassle and design iterations of traditional CNC machining.