DriveWorks Design Automation
Design Automation for Companies that Engineer-to-Order
- Do you design and manufacture products based on a theme?
- Could your products be defined by a set of rules and equations?
- Do you have repetitive design tasks that could be automated?
- Do you want to be able to specify custom products and variations based on rules?
The Easy-to-Use Design Automation Choice for SOLIDWORKS
Use DriveWorks to automate your repetitive design engineering tasks. Generate the outputs and documentation you need to manufacture and sell variations of your products automatically. Outputs can include 3D models, 2D drawings, E-drawings, as well as Word and Excel documents for Quotations, Bills of materials, Cutting lists, and much more.
DriveWorks provides several benefits:
- Powerful Design Automation - Specify to order and satisfy customer requirements and all based on YOUR rules.
- Time Saving - With DriveWorks, data is entered only once saving valuable time and enabling productions to commence as soon as the order is placed.
- Important Aid to Quality Control - Because the output is based on specified rules, results are consistent and accurate, reducing the risk of costly errors.
- Fast Reponse to Customer Inquiries - Dynamic Quotations can be quickly created in response to inquiries and all based on the customer's individual requirements as well as company profitability targets.
- Valuable Sales and Marketing Tool - Generation of 3D models and 2D drawings enables the customer to quickly "see" their products, and so aids the sales process.
DriveWorks offers scalable solutions, so companies can get started with the minimum of effort and financial outlay. They can start with DriveWorks Xpress, upgrade to DriveWorks Solo and then add one or more of the DriveWorks Pro individual modules.
This free product is fully embedded and included in every license of SOLIDWORKS. You'll find it already installed and waiting for you to use under the SOLIDWORKS Tools menu. DriveWorks Xpress provides entry-level Design Automation inside world-leading, 3D CAD design software SOLIDWORKS.
With a 30 Day FREE trial, over 25 How to Video Clips, regular Getting Started Webinars, FREE Online Training, Online HELP file, templates for Quote and BOM, and a range of industry specific Sample Projects, make sure you take a trial today to see how you could benefit.
Set up and use in the engineering department, extend to non-technical staff or even to the web as a powerful sales tool to respond to customer.
Reduce the cost of custom designs inquiries.
- Respond quickly to sales inquiries
- Enhance product quality
- Reduce repetitive tasks
DriveWorks Pro is easy to set up and can be used by anyone!